1381 Lakeside Drive
Eagan, MN 55123
Come and meet your elected officials! At this home visit for Senate District 51, you will have the opportunity to voice your concerns that affect you, your family and the disability community to your local officials. The Arc Greater Twin Cities and hosts, Deb & Victor Harris, are facilitating the meeting at the Harris’ home located at 1381 Lakeside Drive, Eagan, MN 55123. Speak up and develop a relationship with those who represent you! Some of the issues that will be discussed include:
- Expanding the use of Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS)
- Lowering parental fees
- Raising Medical Assistance Income & Assets standards
- Supporting increases in pay for direct care professionals
- Support for special education
- Transportation funding and other issues
Elected officials that are being invited to this Home Visit include Sen. Jim Carlson, Rep. Sandy Masin, Rep. Laurie Halverson, Dakota County Commissioner Joe Atkins, Eagan City Council Members Cyndee Fields and Meg Tiley, District 196 School Board Members Joel Albright, Art Coulson and Sachin Isaacs and Metropolitan Council Member Steve Chavez.
Questions? Contact Gene Martinez at email@example.com or call 952-920-0855.