BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ARC GREATER TWIN CITIES
As a member of The Arc, you are helping make positive changes for people with disabilities and their families. Members strengthen The Arc’s public policy advocacy — membership numbers matter to legislators. Members may vote on position statements and issues. Your voice helps shape The Arc’s work on behalf of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Individual: one adult and any children – $35
Household: two adults and any children – $45
Organizational: non-voting – includes one on-site training and five individual memberships – $150
Memberships are tax deductible and non-refundable. Membership is a separate transaction from donations to The Arc’s Annual Fund. Renew or become a member today by clicking on the Membership button below.
- The Arc Greater Twin Cities shares memberships with The Arc Minnesota and The Arc national organization. You become a member of three organizations for just one fee!
- Members receive discounts on seminars, special events, legislative briefings and state and national conferences of The Arc.
- You become a member of three organizations for just one fee! The Arc Greater Twin Cities shares memberships with The Arc Minnesota and The Arc national organization.
- Members may access the Arc’s Resource Center with over 1,000 documents, videos and materials on a wide range of disability issues.
- You’ll receive The Arc Voice newsletter and our monthly e-news, plus relevant information from the state and national organizations.
- The Arc nationally also has agreements with 3 affinity organizations who are allowed to send information about programs and services deemed beneficial to members of The Arc. Learn more.
(Please note: you may opt out of receiving information at any level if you choose. To opt out, please email email@example.com.)